The Current has compiled resources to help Coastal Georgia voters make informed decisions. This content includes links to our nonpartisan election reporting and access to tools that voters can use to conduct your own research.
EARLY VOTING FOR THE RUNOFF ENDS FRIDAY
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 28-Dec. 2 week is mandatory for all counties. Some hours may vary, so check your county (below) for updates.
County information as it is available:
- Bryan County
- Chatham County – Check line wait times at each location here.
- Camden County
- Liberty County: Call for information 912-876-3310. Board office: 100 N. Main St., Suite 1600, Hinesville
- McIntosh County – Call (912) 437-6605 for more information. McIntosh County Board of Elections and Registration Office, 103 Jefferson St., Darien (across from Darien Post Office) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Glynn County
APPLY FOR AN ABSENTEE BALLOT HERE – Must be returned directly to county elections office or drop box by 7 p.m. Dec. 6. Precinct workers cannot accept them on Election Day
MISS A DEBATE? WATCH THEM HERE.
CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION STATUS – Don’t take it for granted. The decennial reapportionment has changed voting districts and some polling locations.
CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE BALLOT
- Ballots will be available after you log in to the My Voter Page at https://mvp.sos.ga.gov/ It will show your ballot for your precinct, voting districts for each race on your ballot.
- You may also view a sample ballot at voting precincts.
TRACK YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT
Open Secrets – a database reporting on funding for candidates, data, lobbyists, PACS and donors.
Transparent Savannah – databases for campaign contributions to Chatham County candidates.
Early voting info
- Fill out a form, available online or at your county election office,
- You’ll need your address, date of birth, county of residency/registration, one of the following: driver’s license/state-issued ID, Social Security number. If you don’t have one of those: a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document that shows your name and address.
- Ballots must be submitted byDec. 2, 2022. They may be submitted at early voting precincts or by mail. You must provide your own postage, and allow several days for U.S. Mail delivery.